Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reduced Prices on Fabric!

I still have mountains of fabric which I need to part with! I will toss in an extra two fat quarters for anyone who orders the bundle on the right hand side of this page. They are all quality quilting cotton prints; I have to make room for my spinning wheel, so the fabric has to go. Order two or more bundles and I will toss in a half meter cut of 100% cotton broadcloth. This is a limited time deal, so please take advantage of it.

Since I want it gone and this is a very good deal, I would appreciate the word being spread. Please share this post on any social networking sites you belong to, even if you yourself do not order. I cannot use it all myself, and most of it is still on the bolt. Thank you for helping me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment