Ads by Smowtion

Monday, March 7, 2011

Published on Lulu

As I write and learn more, I am happy to say I was able to publish my book on Lulu! It is a book laying the foundation for anyone interested in starting a home-based business. I have learned through trial and error, as I did not have guidance when I started. I am positive this book will help you avoid some costly mistakes, which I unfortunately made. It is available in both paperback and in a downloadable format.

I anticipate publishing additional books this way as well. I enjoy writing and helping people achieve their goals, whether it be success as a writer or as a gardener. I have a new book in the making which covers my interests and hobbies...with How-To instructions as well. I have thought about writing fiction, but do much better with what I have experienced and what I know. I will post progress and will provide the link when it is published.

No comments:

Post a Comment