Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Facebook and eBay, etc.

I have been a member of Facebook for a few years now. I have just recently incorporated a Fan Page to showcase my writing, published book and updates on my Book In Progress. I attempted to include a "like" button on my Blog to make it easy for readers to visit it, but after several attempts I have been unable to do so. I didn't think I was that computer challenged, but apparently in this case I am.

As I still have bolts and bolts of fabric on hand, I have listed packages of fat quarters on eBay. It would be good to part with this fabric as I do not have the room to store it. It is all quality 100% cotton and available in various prints. I am a quilter, but know I will not be able to use this much fabric anytime soon. These packages are great for anyone who wants to add variety to their fabric stash.

I have been making steady progress on my new book, which should be completed by June 30 of this year. That is the goal I have set, but sometimes snags happen along the way. I will post updates on my Facebook Fan Page as milestones are reached. I am quite excited about this one, and cannot wait to get it published. Now that the layout is complete I just have to fill in the blanks. A very helpful resource has been A Book Writing Template by Dan Poynter of Para Publishing. I encourage anyone who is contemplating writing a book to sign up for his newsletters and download a copy of the template.

No comments:

Post a Comment